About the Program:
Agri Business Enterprise Incubation program is a 60 days training program under ACABC Scheme with the focus on helping graduates/diploma holders of agriculture and allied subjects to establish and incubate Agriculture Business Enterprises (including Agri-Clinics/Agri Business Centers). The program has been initiated by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare in partnership with NABARD. This programme aims to tap the expertise available among the large pool of Agriculture and Allied Graduates (Agriculture, Veterinary, Forestry, Horticulture, Fisheries and Other similar fields) in our country. The program is jointly implemented by National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) and Access Livelihoods Consulting India Ltd. (ALC India).
The program helps them to set up their own Agriculture Business Enterprises which will potentially benefit large number of producers/farmers across India.
Please apply online immediately to reserve your slot for the next batch.
Highlights of the program:
Who can apply?
Candidates who satisfy any of the below criteria can apply for the program:
- 50% marks in Diploma/Post-graduate Diploma in Agriculture or allied subjects from State/Central Agricultural Universities,State Agriculture and Allied Departments and State Department of Technical Education recognized by ICAR or UGC.
- Bachelors/Masters in Biological Sciences with Diploma/Post Graduation in Agricultural Sciences.
- Agriculture related courses at Intermediate (i.e. plus two) , with at least 55% marks
- Candidates who have completed Graduation courses recognized by UGC having more than 60 percent of the course content in Agriculture and Allied Subjects.
- Candidates with Post graduation in Agriculture or Allied Subjects or with work experience of 2 or more years in agriculture will have added advantage.
Interested Candidates need to submit the online application form following which they need to attend the interview at ALC India’s office in Hyderabad.
Selection will be based on the interview process and upon submission of requested documents:
While attending the interview candidates are requested to carry the originals for verification and two set of self-attested photo-copies of the following documents:
- Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Bank Account Details.
- Basic Educational Certificates and Marks Card (from 10th Standard onwards).
- Land Documents – if any – where proposed enterprise will be set up.
- Documents related to any enterprise already set up or entrepreneurial experience if any.
- Certificate of Experience, if any.
Candidates who have completed the online application and confirmed their participation for the interview are requested to be present at:
Access Livelihoods Consulting India Ltd.,
17-1-383/47, 4th Cross Road, Vinay Nagar Colony,
Saidabad, Hyderabad. Pin - 500 059.
Timeslots and dates will be informed to the candidates after receiving the application forms.
Online Application: Opened from 01 January 2018.
Interview with Candidates: Will inform you shorty.
Screening of Candidates and Admissions Announcement: Will inform you shorty.
Please note despite the program being completely sponsored and funded by the government, candidates have to bear the application fee of Rs. 515 and all expenses to attend the selection process.
Candidates can retrieve their saved application form. To retrieve an application please CLICK HERE.